PPOC-BC Educational Event
Nov. 4-6th, 2016
PHOTOGraphie is British Columbia's Professional Photography festival. The festival aims to engage and motivate photographers and the local community through art, conversation and education. For three days community members and BC youth, along with amateur and professional photographers are invited to participate in this interactive event. Be inspired and share the value of photography through a variety of educational events, gallery exhibitions and image competitions.
Registration to open this spring
PPOC-BC Youth Photography Contest and Workshop
This project is part of PPOC-BC’s PHOTOGraphie 2016 Festival and is a fabulous opportunity for youth to gain some skills and put their images to the test. The contest and workshop are open to youth enrolled in grades 8 through 12 in BC, or the equivalent such as home school, for the duration of the 2015/2016 school year.
Youth Photography Contest
Entries accepted May 23 - Sept 23
High school youth in BC are invited to submit up to two images in the youth photography contest. The top 18 images will be printed and displayed during the PHOTOGraphie Festival and one student will win a digital camera !
For rules and entry form visit the PHOTOGraphie website:
Open Exhibition Call for Entries
PPOC-BC welcomes ALL photographers (members, non-members and general public) to submit entries of their work for the curated gallery exhibition to be displayed during the PHOTOGraphie Festival, Nov. 4-6th, 2016
Entry details available at www.photographiefestival.ca
Entries accepted May 16 - Sept 16, 2016
PPOC-BC Image Competition 2016 [Members only]
PPOC-BC Image Competition 2016 - Submission Deadline
- Early Entry Deadline............................ September 19th, 2016 2:00 pm PDT
- Entry Deadline............................ September 26th, 2016 2:00 pm PDT
- October 2, 2016
- Location - TBD
Download PDF Rules & Specs 2016
- Image Competition Rules - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
PPOC-BC Image Competition Submission
- The files must be uploaded via the PPOC website.
- The Terms & Conditions Agreement form must be completed on-line and payment submitted as well at this link.
- All entries must be received by, paid for and agreements completed and uploaded no later than September 26th at 2:00 pm PDT.
- To minimize uploading overloads and the possibility that your submission will be received late, it is highly recommended that you do NOT wait until the last minute to upload your submission
SALON SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED